The Leeward Shirt Olive Donegal
$ 188.00 USD
Seafarers and landlubbers alike will find plenty to love about the Taylor Stitch cozy, sophisticated Leeward Shirt. It’s more than just a shirt, but not quite a jacket—ready to fill the gaps in your wardrobe as a lightweight overshirt in milder weather or a solid mid-layer when the temperature drops. No matter how you style it, it’s got a ton of character—this beautiful Olive Donegal finish is accented by some classic natural buttons and features two patch pockets at the chest to store your gear.
This 11-oz wool-dominant blend is exceptionally warm and substantial, and we find ourselves reaching for The Leeward Shirt whenever the temperature goes from brisk to "brrrr" without fail. Featuring a tailored cut, high armholes, and a shorter cut—perfect for wearing untucked—it’s a well-balanced silhouette that’ll look right at home wherever you take it.
- 11-oz. 60% Wool / 30% Poly / 10% Unknown reclaimed fibers.
- TS signature California collar.
- Two patch chest pockets with button through flaps.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.