The truest test of a blazer’s versatility is quite simple…does it close at the throat? Because if it does (and Relwen's do) then you are wearing a classic "sports jacket” designed for all occasions. Whether at work in the fields or serving as a more durable dress companion throughout the day and into the evening.
It’s in this spirit that they developed their variation of the blazer. Build integrity is essential to everything they do and nowhere is it more evident than in their blazers. Natural shoulders (no padding) with a tapered waist. Lapels that function turned down or flipped up. A collar that completely buttons closed with the throat tab pulled across. Working sleeve buttons that allow cuffs to be worn rolled. Cotton shell fabric contains stretch filament allowing for enhanced comfort and flexibility.
This season they added an interior zipper chest pocket of ample size, darted for extra fullness. Exterior pockets of a classic open “patch” design for the hand pockets. The welt chest pocket is stitched thru for added character and build quality. And then, of course, their hallmark rear game/map pocket that suffices for uses we’ve yet to consider.
- fit: classic, tapered waist
- shell: 97% cotton, 3% spandex, reverse side lightweight stretch sateen twill, 190 gsm/ 5.5oz
- interior trim: 100% cotton woven sateen quarter back cape, rear game pocket, seam bindings
- 4 button center front + throat tab closure, working sleeve buttons
- welt chest pocket with two open patch hand pockets, woven tape backed reinforcements from interior
- updated zipper storage pocket at inside right chest
- care: machine wash cold with like colors; air dry flat