Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Jacket uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- 337 g (11.9 oz)
If for any reason you would like to return the item or items you've purchased from milworks.co, please visit Milworks.returnly.com and follow the instructions.
For domestic customers returning items to Milworks, we'll provide you with a prepaid shipping label and will deduct the cost of the shipping label from your refund amount.
International customers are responsible for both incoming and outgoing shipping costs, duties, customs fees, and taxes on returned items.
Once you've initiated your return and received your shipping label, please send your merchandise (free from wear, stains, odor, or any condition that would prevent them from being sold as new) back to Milworks within 30 days of the date you placed your order.
Upon receipt of your returned goods, we'll handle your return or exchange as requested. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment minus applicable shipping fees.