Bold and complex, this scent starts out musky and a little bit sexy with lead notes of leather, pepper, and tobacco. A base of teak and sandalwood with a hint of orange and patchouli make this best selling fragrance popular with men and women.
About P.F. Candle Reed Diffusers
- Naturally harvested rattan reeds absorb the scented oil, releasing it slowly through your surroundings.
- 3 oz of fine fragrance oil come packaged in a simple apothecary-inspired bottle. Bottle measures 4.25" in height, reeds are 10" long.
- Reed diffuser comes packaged in a recycled content kraft paper gift box.
- Lasts 2-3 months. Flip reeds weekly or when the fragrance becomes faint. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Do not consume and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.
Top Notes: orange leather, tobacco, amber, musk
Heart: black tea, black pepper
Base: sandalwood, teak, cedarwood, patchouli
Shipping & Returns
- Free ground shipping on all orders over $50.
- 30 day money back returns on unused items
- Sale items are final
If for any reason you would like to return the item or items you've purchased from milworks.co, please visit Milworks.returnly.com and follow the instructions.
For domestic customers returning items to Milworks, we'll provide you with a prepaid shipping label and will deduct the cost of the shipping label from your refund amount.
International customers are responsible for both incoming and outgoing shipping costs, duties, customs fees, and taxes on returned items.
Once you've initiated your return and received your shipping label, please send your merchandise (free from wear, stains, odor, or any condition that would prevent them from being sold as new) back to Milworks within 30 days of the date you placed your order.
Upon receipt of your returned goods, we'll handle your return or exchange as requested. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment minus applicable shipping fees.