The Filson heavyweight Mackinaw Jac-Shirt uses the same 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool that’s found on many of our jackets. It’s breathable, warm and naturally rain-repellent. A flannel lining in the body provides the softness of a shirt while adding even more insulation. The button front is easy to use while wearing gloves, and a pleated back allows a full range of motion.
- Snap-front closure is easy to operate while wearing gloves
- 2 flap pockets, 1 slotted patch pocket, 2 handwarmer pockets
- Flannel-lined, snap-adjustable cuffs
- Outer back pleats for freedom of movement
- Made with 100% virgin wool, which is breathable, naturally rain-repellent and very durable
- Lined in soft, insulating cotton flannel
- Handwarmer pockets are lined in flannel
- Built for layering
- Synthetic lining in sleeves for easy on/off over layers
If for any reason you would like to return the item or items you've purchased from milworks.co, please visit Milworks.returnly.com and follow the instructions.
For domestic customers returning items to Milworks, we'll provide you with a prepaid shipping label and will deduct the cost of the shipping label from your refund amount.
International customers are responsible for both incoming and outgoing shipping costs, duties, customs fees, and taxes on returned items.
Once you've initiated your return and received your shipping label, please send your merchandise (free from wear, stains, odor, or any condition that would prevent them from being sold as new) back to Milworks within 30 days of the date you placed your order.
Upon receipt of your returned goods, we'll handle your return or exchange as requested. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment minus applicable shipping fees.