Made with the same durability and precision as our Field Watch, the Filson Chronograph Watch comes with the addition of a push-button chronograph to track elapsed minutes and seconds. A reliable, accurate quartz movement is virtually maintenance-free, and the luminous hands and markers make it easy to tell time whether it’s day or night. The rugged stainless steel case, screw-down crown, and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal provide exceptional durability and a 100-meter water-resistant rating.
- Accurate and maintenance-free quartz movement
- Chronograph with push-button start, stop and reset to track elapsed minutes and seconds
- PVD-plated stainless steel case and screw-down crown protect from shock and dust and provide 100-meter water-resistance rating
- Made from one of the hardest substances on earth, the sapphire crystal is virtually impossible to scratch
- Super-LumiNova® hands and markers provide low-light visibility
- Rubber strap is impervious to water, salt and chemicals
If for any reason you would like to return the item or items you've purchased from milworks.co, please visit Milworks.returnly.com and follow the instructions.
For domestic customers returning items to Milworks, we'll provide you with a prepaid shipping label and will deduct the cost of the shipping label from your refund amount.
International customers are responsible for both incoming and outgoing shipping costs, duties, customs fees, and taxes on returned items.
Once you've initiated your return and received your shipping label, please send your merchandise (free from wear, stains, odor, or any condition that would prevent them from being sold as new) back to Milworks within 30 days of the date you placed your order.
Upon receipt of your returned goods, we'll handle your return or exchange as requested. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment minus applicable shipping fees.