ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL
The Down Cruiser Vest is a warm, versatile layer than can be worn on its own in cool temperatures or under a jacket when the snow flies. The wind- and water-repellent oil finish Cover Cloth exterior is reinforced with oil finish Shelter Cloth on the pockets and lower back for increased abrasion resistance. Fully insulated with lightweight, compressible 650-fill-power goose down.
- Otter Green
- 8-oz. oil finish Cover Cloth exterior is reinforced with 11-oz. oil finish Shelter Cloth
- 650-fill-power goose down is traceable and ethically sourced; each panel is filled with 280 grams of down
- Ripstop-nylon lining with mechanical stretch
- Flannel-lined handwarmer pockets, snap-flap chest pocket and slotted utility chest pocket
- Drop tail for added coverage
If for any reason you would like to return the item or items you've purchased from milworks.co, please visit Milworks.returnly.com and follow the instructions.
For domestic customers returning items to Milworks, we'll provide you with a prepaid shipping label and will deduct the cost of the shipping label from your refund amount.
International customers are responsible for both incoming and outgoing shipping costs, duties, customs fees, and taxes on returned items.
Once you've initiated your return and received your shipping label, please send your merchandise (free from wear, stains, odor, or any condition that would prevent them from being sold as new) back to Milworks within 30 days of the date you placed your order.
Upon receipt of your returned goods, we'll handle your return or exchange as requested. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment minus applicable shipping fees.