Military Roll-Up Pant Dk. Smoke
Relwen's Military Roll-up is another great example of respecting the heritage and functionality of what gave heart to the original. Super lightweight cotton/nylon shell fabric of incredibly high tensile strength, this material was the do-everything of Vietnam era overpants. Another element of the classic U.S. Military overpant that we meticulously sourced is the tape-reinforced hidden black oxidized copper-plated brass snap hardware. Yet their version takes it several steps further with the addition of belt loops in combination with the original drawcord option. We’ve taken some liberties to modernize via a subtle roll-up feature above the leg opening to keep the hem out of a bike chain. Or for clamming...because Relwen loves to clam and needed the right thing to wear.
- fit: relaxed, tapered leg
- content: 72% cotton, 28% nylon, high tensile strength lightweight sheeting, 119 gsm/ 3.5oz
- interior trim: 100% cotton, fine line 2x1 twill
- authentically detailed military overpant, re-fit tapered leg w/ double knee pleat fullness + ease
- 4-ply felled seam construction throughout w/ interior tape reinforced black oxidized snaps + belt loops
- lower leg stitched eyelets at outseams for secure and invisible roll-up capability, think "city cycling"
- metal alloy center front zipper w/ concealed snap closure and drawcord waistband
- care: machine wash cold with like colors; air dry or tumble low