"East Meets West' Selvedge Denim in Slim Fit
Made in America from Tennessee-grown cotton. Yarn is ring-spun and rope-dyed in Japan using natural indigo that has been specially developed to impart a red-blue cast. Woven on vintage wooden shuttle looms to create 15.9 oz. right-hand twill that is exclusive to RRL. Selvedge construction inspired by 1930s denim styles. Hand-finished in a process that involves up to 50 individual steps using specialized tools and techniques. Sanforized® to minimize shrinkage.
- Slim Fit: a medium-low pitched waist and a slim thigh and lower leg.
- Size 32W has an 8½" rise and a 15" leg opening.
- Hand-set chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability. Button fly with our signature buttoned closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear.
- Five-pocket styling with authentic washers and rivets. Selvedge coin pocket. "RRL" embroidery at the coin pocket. Heavy twill pocket lining.
- Leather "RRL"-debossed logo label at the back right waist.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Made in the USA. Japanese denim.
- For best results, wear 90 days without washing.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.